Wednesday 8 July 2015

Gaming Week!

As you all know, we fantabulous bookdragons are not always just bookdragons.

We are very multi-talented, actually. And because of this, I've decided to change things up a bit - and make this week GAMING week on the blog!

I have been a gamer pretty much from when I was little. I had an original DS for my 5th or 6th birthday, and one of the first games I played was Animal Crossing: Wild World, along with a few gameboy games.

I continued to play various games on my old Wii (including Animal Crossing: City Folk/Lets Go To The City), and proceeded to get a 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf when they were released. I actually met my boyfriend and three very good friends on ACNL, including this one. In fact, I used to run an ACNL blog myself, which is how I know about blogspot!

But my most recent game is Minecraft, and I have been playing since September. Emma is also now playing Minecraft, as of last night, and (I think) she loves it! I was also lucky enough to attend Minecon last weekend, and thus had the idea of gaming week!

So, what will be happening this week, I hear you ask?

Well, today I will give you the gaming edition of The Fangirl Guide.

Throughout the week, I will be doing reviews of gaming guides, such as the Official Minecraft Handbooks (which I currently posses three of).

Towards the end of the week, I will also give you an overview (and some photos) of MINECON 2015!!!

-Beth

Happy Reading (and gaming!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! Just select Name/URL in the comment bar below!