Sunday 2 August 2015

I would love to be...

   Aurora 'Rory' Lahey from the Divinicus Nex series by A & E Kirk.

   Helen Hamilton from the Starcrossed trilogy by Josephine Angelini. 
   
   Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

   Lily Proctor from Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini.
 
   Claire Danvers from the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. (Or Eve Rosser!)


   I guess what I'm trying to say is there are many characters I'd love to be, I can't just simply choose one! (You might have noticed my chosen characters all have rather supernatural tales...)

How about you? What character(s) would you love to be? Tell me in the comments below!!

Thanks!

- Emma

Happy Reading!💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! Just select Name/URL in the comment bar below!