Wednesday 5 August 2015

A Future Classic

   In my opinion, it was quite simple for me to choose a book that I thought would be a classic. It was a no brainer.

But then I started thinking: what type of book is actually appropriate to be put as a classic?

   You see, I don't read classics, (that will unfortunately be changing due to exams - but hey, I might end up enjoying them...right?) so I don't really know how I can exactly say 'yes, this book is definitely going to be a classic'. Though I'm pretty sure the book I've picked is going to be.

For me, saying what I think is going to be a future classic, is picking the book that made me  feel something, that moved me, that stayed with me.

And that book is:


All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.


   This book is so beautiful. I quite literally can't put into words how spectacularly amazing and emotional this book is. Honestly, Jennifer Niven, you did a number with this one. All I can say is: thank you that All The Bright Places exists. 

I don't think anyone will ever fully grasp the utter magnificence of this book without reading it. 

So, if you haven't, I suggest you do.

Thanks!

- Emma

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! Just select Name/URL in the comment bar below!