Tuesday 4 August 2015

Book/s that someone spoiled for me!

   Beth read 'Looking For Alaska by John Green' before me. If any of you guys read my review of the book, you'll already know this, but for those of you who didn't, here it is:

   I asked a stupid, yet weirdly accurate, question to Beth. And though she didn't technically answer, it was sorta written on her face. I'm not saying it was Beth's fault though! (I asked a question, and I got my answer haha!)

   And Instagram ruined a certain book series for me: Heroes Of Olympus by Rick Riordan. On my first Instagram, a few days after making it, the series that I had been reading (at the time) was spoiled for me.

What I found out broke my heart. (I still haven't finished HOO :( .)

   Sorry about the crappy post guys - I'm super tired, and trying to make any sense right now is quite difficult!!

Moving on: have any books been spoiled for you? Comment below!


Thanks!

- Emma

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! Just select Name/URL in the comment bar below!