Friday 4 September 2015

Books up for trade

-I WOULD PREFER TRADES TO BE UK ONLY-

Displaying photo.JPG

I have the following books up for trade:

Now Is The Time For Running - Michael Williams

The Tide Turner - Angela McAllister

The Look - Sophia Bennett

Framed - Frank Cottrell Boyce

Survival - Paul Dowswell

The Weight of Water - Sarah Crossan

Mockingbird - Katheryn Erskine 

Mortlock - Jon Mayhew

My Now or Never Diary by Kelly Ann -Liz Rettig

If you would like to see reviews for these books, see this page.

If you would like to trade with me (one book for one book), click here for books I want to read.

If you're interested in trading with me, please email me at sugarplumbug@gmail.com or DM me on Instagram.

-Beth

Happy Reading!♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment! Just select Name/URL in the comment bar below!